Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Osso's friday nite out

Exams over... its been 3semesters since our last karaokeing that me & my coursemates havent gone out after habis exam. This is us, minus Ann & Johnny.
welcoming drink, sebab mau Kaamatan sudah...

Francis also have a taste of it.....yang lain malu-malu kucing..

It's Sonny's first night out with us...


out of 8 lucky draw tickets, we won 5 lucky draws...balik-balik sia naik stage. I felt so lucky that nite!!!

Then, while my friends singing their hearts out at Cempaka, I have to attend another birthday party at Shenanigans that nite. Its Joe's Birthday..!! Siti Juliana a.k.a Joe, was my highschool friend at SBPS.
Zarina & Joe



friends of Joe...apparently there were 3 of them celebrating birthdays...

we had a blast that nite...

Its Joe's & Su's birthday...



Happy Birthday Joe..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin