Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Everything Onesize

If you want to save money & tired of buying sized diaper, Onesize diaper would be it. Onesize diaper can fit most babies from about 8 lbs- 35 lbs, means from newborn to potty training. An investment that will save you money throughout your diapering time.

These are my onesize stash so far. My gaga is growing up so fast, thats why I invest on these diapers...

JustDucky Lime Dots OS, Happy Heiny's Red OS, Wahmies Sleepy Sheep OS, Bumgenius Twilight OS
Mummy's Touch Soccer ball AIO OS, Mummy's Touch Hawaian OS, Baby Kanga Peacock OS,
3 Haute OS, Plum Blossom, Lemon & Robins Egg Blue
(I love Haute OS pocket diapers, found these to be a great fitting for my baby)

1 comment:

pu said...

i totally agree. most elil's diapers are OS. saves me the hassle of up-sizing. truly practical.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin