Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2005

Let us pray for Eyonn

My cousin Eyonn is undergoing for a major surgery...Let us pray for her.

The healing presence is right where Eyonn is. Her bodily condition is but a reflection of her thought life, like shadows cast on the screen. I know that in order to change the order of the screen I must change the way they reflect. I now project in my own mind the image of wholeness, harmony, and perfect health for Eyonn. I know that disease has no ultimate reality; if it had, no one could be healed. I now align myself with the infinite principle of love and life and I know and decree that harmony, health, and peace are now being expressed in Eyonn’s body.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin