Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Matchy Matchy

Have you ever wear matching color t-shirts or pants with your love ones?
Of course...I was so excited wearing matching colors with my Baby Abrey, for Jimonon's birthday dinner.

Abrey wearing My Precious Baby black fitted diaper...I just love love love the soft velour!!!

Happy Mothers Day!!
to all momma, especially my mama, my MIL, CD momma and new momma..;)

6 comments:

@dR3h said...

Happy Mother's Day Oss :)

Joyce G Asing-Cashman said...

Happy Mother's Day, Osso.

Joan D'Arcy said...

Happy Mother's Day!

farrahar said...

i love mpb too. happy mother's day :)

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi Joyce, Happy belated Mother's Day. Enjoy looking at your blog. Can I add you to my link? my add http://www.mzaixe-space.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Os!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin