Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

St. Francis Kundasang Trip 1993

I know u guys never gonna believe this...hehehe

Recently I was cleaning my room, and found some home video tapes, recorded mostly from year 92-93...

Today I want to share this video, where the form 2 girls of St Francis Convent going on a trip to Kundasang, National Park, Kota Kinabalu on August 1993.

Mostly on this video, was me, Lynn Danggai, Marilyn Radin & Suzane Chin, cos we were close buddies that year...

But the most embarassing moment was when Margaret & her chinese friends was hysterically jumping around when they saw some orang putih & took some pictures with them as if the orang putih was some famous superstars ... oh yah, u have to go to full version site if wanna see the Margaret Embarassing Incident.

I was actually also excited...if u noticed after the "Margaret Incident" there this one very very hot orang putih came out from the white van..I almost fainted..even suzane said " Bagagar tangan sia ooooo....!!!" hehehe..

Enjoy...




Sharing made simple by JussPress.com

this site only allow streaming up to 2 mins...

For full Version...u have to go here > Kundasang Trip 93' Full Version

1 comment:

LonaDay said...

we were so not cool.

lucky my face not in, i don't think i'm ready for my internet movie debut...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin