Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Steamboat at Luyang

Happy Birthday to me...
Celebrating my birthday this year at home with my families.

mmmm steamboat...

left pic : Chong 2nd person termasuk "jackpot" depan rumah...kesian..guess who's the first person...hihihi sakit ka tu Hubbs..!!
right pic : My niece Athena got me a present..

cute stuffed doggy for my birthday...

wished i'd win the Bigsweep jackpot

thanks for the delicious chocolate cheese cake, love..

Jerry & Jay-jay making mee soup for themselves...

Kakak Ita with son Adam & husband Chong....

Kakak Ili kenyang, Gerry merah already & Vera(Leo's Fiance)....

Leo with the kids playing Xbox


Octavia's sister, Octavia & Alex


more drinking sessions....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin