Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Short-Sighted

I've been working as the System Support for 3yrs now. Most of the time i'll be in front of the computer... since that, I noticed im Short-sighted 2yrs ago, but it didnt bother me until I start my class 2weeks ago. I cant even read what the teacher write on the whiteboard... I have to peek on Ann's note or ask her what's on the board...

Even worse, when one of the teacher use a red marker pen...I cant see/read at the whiteboard at all, eventhough im seating at the front row...

So last nite Gerry took me to the KK Optics at Wisma Merdeka & bought me a pair of new glasses...


How do I look?....very smart & inteligent?

2 comments:

LonaDay said...

near-sighted lah.

bagus your frames. still kiut.

Joyce said...

hehe..yes its short-sighted

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin