Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2005

Who visits me?..

I click on my extreme tracking & wanted to find out where are my visitors are from...



I got cousins from the US, my bestfriend Lynn from UAE Dubai. Hmm really dunno... but someone is been checking me out from the UK & Singapore. My sister Didi from Australia and an Unknown place... i would love to think someone from up above is checking out my blog too... ;)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

waa so syiok kan..hmmm wonder who & where that person is..

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Wondering where all these people writing from...Well,my name is Ivy Pain and I'm originally from Penampang blogging from Providence, Rhode Island, USA. Miss K.K a lot. I probably know most of you in this web. Good job!

Ivy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin