Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Alex & Octavia's Wedding

More shots from Josie's new Sony Cybershort T5 digital camera...





After the church wedding then to Octavia's house for high-tea....

HI-Tea at Octavia's house


It was still raining at noon, & again have to park outside by the road...punya sayang my high heels kena injak tu burutak...:~(...but who cares im so hungry. Burutak pun hentam sajalah. Hilang trus ke "ayu"an..


Having some tea before lunch starts..


Charles@boy, Alex older brother with my dad


bah who will catch my bouquet... and be the next bride to be..!!!


pic left : boy (groom's brother)
pic right : Josie & Mimi(niece, Jolene's eldest sister)


pic left : Lut & me kacau my dad makan
pic right : Abang Inu berabis makan...;)

2 comments:

vivi said...

punya funny abang inu..itu sayur gantung gantung lagi bah

Joyce said...

dadi lah tu ambil ni gambar....trus berabis lagi abang Inu buka mulut dia..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin