Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2005

King and Queen

Not just anai-anai, but my house also got rats. You can hear them run above our ceiling. So my dad got us a kitty, she's so manja mau mati. But you knowlah my mom anti-cats. So she have to stay outside with our dog, King.

Took dad 1 week plus to kasih them biasa together...

King licking d kitty


Kitty eats from King's bowl...while King looks on.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

alaamak! punya main cute your kitty..the first picture kinda made me pengsan! i thought king was biting your tingau!! (i mean condidering the fact that king almost ripped my hand off that time sana kk!) very cute your queenie...

Joyce said...

Bagus bah actually si King...of course dia garang with stangers. mau protect our house maaaa....tapi if dia kenal ur bau already(*sniff ur pantat). trus ok sudah tu ... hihihi ;)

rol said...

aaawwww......... so cute o....

sel said...

lol. sniff pantat.

How come si King tidak bubut tikus punya?

Fridaycat said...

alamak so cute...I love to see anjing and kucing together-gether. syok oh...

Joyce said...

tikus dalam rumah...& lari2 d atas dinding. Unfortunately my King not allowed inside the house.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin