Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 08, 2005

December Weddings

I just got off from my msn group of my sbps 1996 highschool batch. It seems that more than half of my batch is already or getting married... this december alone 1 married, 3 is getting married & 1 is getting engaged. Itu belum campur lagi november weddings. Congratulations to my friends...Wish them all the happiness. ;)

Weddings
4/12 - Sadiah@Sade
11/12 - Ak.Jainuddin @ A.J
11/12 - Mohd. Shamsul
16/12 - Suzieyani
17/12 - Yazmin Suraya

Engagement
24/12 - Nursastrie Sriyuni @ Kitul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi joyce! Ur blog is sooooooooo syiok!
Neway, came across Sadiah@Sade's name in ur December Wdg blog. She's my ol skul mate bek in Kgau. It's really she bah kan? Got her contacts? Lemme knw plssssss...

carolchs@yahoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin